MLC Life Insurance is rewarding your new clients with a two year policy discount simply by you submitting their application through our digital underwriting platform.
The Digital Application Reward (DAR) runs from 5 November 2018 to 11.59pm 7 June 2019 (Reward Period) and is available to new clients to MLC Life Insurance who have their application submitted during the Reward Period, and results in a policy being issued within the Reward Period or Transition Period.
Everyone benefits with:
• 10% premium discount in the first policy year and 5% in the second for eligible new customers
• Simplified personal statement
• Improved straight-through acceptance
• Reduced paperwork and need for manual follow up
How it works
The DAR will be available for new MLC Life Insurance customers only. New customers are defined as:
- New customers to MLC Life Insurance who have never been insured under a policy or
- Previous customers whose policies in which they were the life insured have been terminated for longer than 180 days or
- Members who are or were insured under a MLC Life Group Insurance policy, and who apply for an Eligible Policy, and are required to be fully underwritten, or
- Customers who are or were insured under a MLC Life Insurance Consumer Credit Insurance (e.g. NAB Mortgage Protect) or the Essentials insurance range, and who apply for an Eligible Policy, and are required to be fully underwritten
Eligible Policies for the DAR are MLC Insurance, MLC Insurance (Super) or MLC Insurance (Wrap or SMSF) policies issued within the Reward Period or Transition Period following an Application Submission.
Eligible submission methods
The DAR will only be applied if a Riskfirst application is completed and the adviser selects to use the digital underwriting platform through one of the following Riskfirst Application Submission methods:
- Face-to-face data collection (online)
- Email the Personal Statement to your customer using MyLink
- Tele-underwriting, or
- Alternative data collection (online).
The DAR will not be applicable if the adviser selects ‘Applying from a paper application’.
The Reward Period is from 5 November 2018 to 11.59pm, 7 June 2019. The Transition Period is from 8 June 2019 to 11:59pm, 6 September 2019 inclusive.
How the discount is applied
The DAR is in addition to all other discounts applicable (e.g. multi-cover discounts and MLC On Track discounts) and is applied to the base premium.