To support advisers achieve greater business efficiency, the next instalment in our $400million technology transformation strategy is the upcoming launch of our intelligent underwriting platform and integrated pre-assessment tool. The new platform will move our underwriting further into the 21st century.
MLC Life Insurance is committed to supporting advisers provide expert advice to their clients and build more efficient businesses. Our investment in a sophisticated underwriting rules engine provides a better experience for advisers and their clients – ensuring life insurance can be applied for, assessed and put in place as simply and quickly as possible.
What we are delivering:
- A digital underwriting platform featuring over 6,000 medical and over 5,000 occupations and pursuits.
- A smarter, more dynamic application process, resulting in fewer questions and straight through acceptance for more customers.
- A reduced number of customers required to provide additional medical evidence.
- An in-built pre-assessment tool that gives an indicative assessment and quote at the implementation of advice.
- Better understanding of our customer needs, with the ability to continually evolve the underwriting process and our products for the benefit of our customers.
Benefits at a glance
- Integrated pre-assessment tool, resulting in greater certainty of underwriting outcome.
- Smoother more efficient application process.
- Reduced requirements and need to ask for further evidence.
- Reduced pending cases and associated administration.
- Simplified application process.
- Greater underwriting certainty.
- Insurance issued faster, with improved chance of straight through acceptance.
- Dynamic personal statement, with reduced questions and time required to complete application.
At MLC Life Insurance we are proving ourselves as innovators in the life insurance industry and our latest underwriting proposition is a fresh approach on a traditional offering, using the latest technology for maximum flexibility and efficiency.
Want to know more?
Register your interest for our upcoming webinar launching the underwriting rules engine and pre-assessment tool in late April.