The MLC Life Insurance websites including the Vivo website, the MLC Life Insurance Adviser Portal and Customer Portal are owned and operated by MLC Limited ABN 90 000 000 402 AFSL 230694 (MLC Life Insurance). The terms ‘our’, ‘we’ and ‘us’ are to be read as MLC Life Insurance, and the terms ‘you’ or ‘your’ are to be read as the person accessing the MLC Life Insurance website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- MLC Life Insurance owns all rights in and associated with the websites and their content. MLC Life Insurance grants you a non-exclusive, limited and personal licence to download and use the content on this website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. All rights including intellectual property rights in and associated with the websites and content remain the property of MLC Life Insurance.
- We may modify and update the content and functionality of the websites at any time without notice to you.
- Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the content and information available on the websites is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we do not provide any warranties or make any representations as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the information available on the websites.
- The information provided on the websites is not intended to be a complete description of all of the terms and conditions that apply to the products and services described or referred to on the websites. You should refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, Target Market Determination, Financial Services Guide, policy document and/or product or services agreement for the full terms and conditions which may apply to particular products and services.
- Information on the websites is general information only and does not take into account the objectives, financial situations or needs of any person. Before acting on the information you should consider its appropriateness having regard to such factors and seek advice as required.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained on the websites is not an offer to sell or buy any insurance or superannuation product, or any other product or service by MLC Life Insurance.
- Subject to any terms implied by law which cannot be excluded, MLC Life Insurance will have no liability for any loss incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information available on the websites.
- We may rely on third parties for information and content available on the websites. We will not be responsible for, and we do not provide any warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, completeness, validity or legality of any information provided to us by a third party.
- The websites may provide links to websites which are not maintained by MLC Life Insurance (third party websites). We will not be responsible, and provide no warranties as to the availability, legality, reliability or accuracy of information contained on any third party websites. The inclusion of any link or reference to a third party website does not imply the approval by MLC Life Insurance of the third party website or content contained on such third party website and you access such websites and content at your own risk.
- We provide the websites on an “as is” basis and we will have no liability if the websites or any website content are unavailable.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the products, services and information on the websites are prepared for Australian residents only.
- MLC Life Insurance has no responsibility for any products or services, including software, hardware or other equipment, that you use in connection with the websites or for any charges you may incur with your mobile phone or internet provider by using or accessing the websites. MLC Life Insurance assumes no responsibility for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to or use of the websites.
- MLC Life Insurance will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you which has resulted from the unauthorised use of your accounts or passwords by a third party.
You warrant and represent that:
- You will keep any logon credentials (including your password) which authorise access to any of the websites confidential. Only you may use your logon credentials to access the websites. If you become aware of any unauthorised access you will change your logon credentials and contact us to let us know that your credentials have been compromised.
- Any data and information that you provide to MLC Life Insurance will, to the best of your knowledge:
- be accurate, complete and current; and
- not be misleading or deceptive.
- In accessing or using the websites you will not:
- send or transmit any unlawful, offensive, abusive, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate content or material;
- engage in any conduct that infringes on a third party’s rights including intellectual property rights or privacy; or
- otherwise engage in any unlawful or criminal activity.
- You will not attempt to interfere with or circumvent the security and integrity of the websites, attempt to introduce any virus or harmful code into the websites or MLC Life Insurance systems, or otherwise attempt to use the websites in a way that causes or is likely to cause them to be interrupted or damaged in any way.