This website, the MLC Life Insurance Adviser Portal and Customer Portal are owned and operated by MLC Limited ABN 90 000 000 402 AFSL 230694 (MLC Life Insurance). The terms ‘our’, ‘we’ and ‘us’ are to be read as MLC Life Insurance, and the terms ‘you’ or ‘your’ are to be read as the person accessing the MLC Life Insurance website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- MLC Life Insurance owns all rights in and associated with the websites and their content.
- We may modify and update the content and functionality of the websites at any time without notice to you.
- Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the content and information available on the websites is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we do not provide any warranties or make any representations as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the information available on the websites.
- Subject to any terms implied by law which cannot be excluded, MLC Life Insurance will have no liability for any loss incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information available on the websites.
- We may rely on third parties for information and content available on the websites. We will not be responsible for, and we do not provide any warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, completeness, validity or legality of any information provided to us by a third party.
- We provide the websites on an “as is” basis and we will have no liability if the websites or any website content are unavailable.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the products, services and information on the websites are prepared for Australian residents only.
- MLC Life Insurance has no responsibility for any products or services, including software, hardware or other equipment, that you use in connection with the websites.
You warrant and represent that:
- You will keep any logon credentials (including your password) which authorise access to any of the websites confidential. Only you may use your logon credentials to access the websites. If you become aware of any unauthorised access you will change your logon credentials and contact us to let us know that your credentials have been compromised.
- Any data and information that you provide to MLC Life Insurance will, to the best of your knowledge:
- be accurate, complete and current; and
- not be misleading or deceptive.
- In accessing or using the websites you will not:
- send or transmit any unlawful, offensive, abusive, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate content or material;
- engage in any conduct that infringes on a third party’s rights including intellectual property rights or privacy; or
- otherwise engage in any unlawful or criminal activity.
- You will not attempt to interfere with or circumvent the security and integrity of the websites, attempt to introduce any virus or harmful code into the websites or MLC Life Insurance systems, or otherwise attempt to use the websites in a way that causes or is likely to cause them to be interrupted or damaged in any way.