The MLC Life Insurance Customer Portal, available at my.mlcinsurance.com.au
, is a secure and simple online experience providing you with quick and easy access to your policy details whenever you choose.
With the Customer Portal, you can:
- Review your policy details
- Manage your beneficiaries
- Generate a Certificate of Currency
- Download Income Protection Tax Statements
- Keep your details up to date, including mobile, email and address
- Update your payment details
- Pay your premiums using a credit card
- View and download letters we’ve sent to you
It's time to know your policy, let's go!
The Customer Portal is a simple and secure way to manage and better understand your life insurance.
How to log in for the first time
- Visit my.mlcinsurance.com.au
- Enter your Customer Number
- Enter the code sent to your mobile and create a new password
If you don’t receive a code via SMS, please contact us on 13 65 25, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm (AEST/AEDT), to update your mobile number. We’ll ask you a few questions as part of a routine security check. Make sure to keep your password handy and safe for future logins.
Trouble watching this video? Try Google Chrome.
We’re here to help, so please get in touch by:
- Leaving us a message on mlcinsurance.com.au/support and we’ll get in touch
- Calling us on 13 65 25 Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 6pm (Melbourne/Sydney time)
- Posting your letters to:
MLC Life Insurance
PO Box 23455
Docklands Victoria 3008