Income Assure and Income Assure+
Income Protection. Well advised.
Your clients come to you for the guidance they need to realise their financial goals, dreams and everyday needs. A big part of that is making sure that they have a plan in place for when life has other plans — because at some point, an accident, sickness or long-term illness could prevent them from working.
The right advice means that if your clients are unable to work for a period of time, they can still comfortably afford to pay for things like living expenses, mortgages, day care, education and loan repayments — so taking a fall is just part of life.
New Income Protection is now offered as part of MLC Insurance and MLC Insurance (Super). Called Income Assure and Income Assure+, it's income protection insurance, with a range of cover options to suit specific needs and budgets, so that it’s easier for you to help your clients protect what’s important to them. It’s income protection, well-advised.
We’ve designed our new income protection products to do more than just meet the new regulatory obligations. They offer your clients income protection cover that reflects contemporary needs, offering more sustainable premiums, while providing options and choices to cater to their specific requirements.
The new products have been designed following extensive customer, adviser and licensee research and analysis that revealed:
- 83% of our customers earn $150k or less,
- Income needs are highest during the early stages of a claim,
- 89% of customers return to health within the first 2 years of a claim,
- Some customers would like greater flexibility of the conditions included in their policy.
As such, Income Assure and Income Assure+ are designed to prioritise:
- Ensuring most customers can insure for the maximum sum insured allowable,
- Supporting customers when they need it the most,
- Options for advisers to match product with customer needs,
- Premium stability and product sustainability.
For further information, please contact your MLC Life Insurance Distribution Team Representative.
Income Assure. The cover they need with the choice you want.