Our technology infrastructure and support services upgrade is well under way with many of the most frequently used services already up and running on our adviser and customer portals.
Manage and maintain new and existing clients
The Adviser Portal allows you to write new business and access your clients’ policy information for:
- MLC Insurance
- MLC Insurance (Super)
- Protectionfirst, in-force since February 2002
Register to become an adviser
Become an adviser and provide your clients with flexible and affordable solutions and services.
Already registered with MLC Life Insurance?
- View your clients’ details and their policies
- Access your clients’ policy messages and retention dashboard
- Create quotes
- Apply for new business
- Upload documents to support applications
- Check the status of an application
- Generate a pre-assessment
- Track a client’s outstanding underwriting requirements
- Download Certificates of Currency for your clients
- Subscribe to data feeds for third parties
- Update your adviser details
- Generate reports
Efficient insurance management with the Adviser Portal
Trouble watching this video? Try Google Chrome.
Our Adviser Support teams are here for you
If you prefer to contact us directly about anything, you can find our direct department emails and phone numbers here
or call us on 13 65 22.
Remember to encourage your clients to use the Customer Portal for easy updating of their contact and payment details and to view their policy documents.
Managing products shared with MLC Wealth Super and Investment
MLC Wealth super and investments are still managed by the MLC Wealth Adviser Administration team. Find out how to contact them here.